Google Hash Code
Team-based programming competition organised by Google for students and industry professionals.
Hash Code is a team-based programming competition organized by Google for students and industry professionals across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You pick your team and programming language, we pick a real-life engineering problem for you to solve. Are you up for the challenge?
The competition is divided into two stages:
- an Online Qualification Round on 23rd February at 19:30
- For this round, your team can participate from wherever you’d like, but
- there is Aalto Hash Code hub @ Maarintalo (https://hashcode.withgoogle.com/hubs_list.html).
- Hubs allow for teams in the same location to compete side-by-side in a more fun and exciting environment.
- Find some teammates and sign up today at g.co/hashcode! Remember to join Aalto hub as well!
- a Final Round on 1st April
- Top scoring teams from the Online Qualification Round will be invited to Google Paris to compete in the Final Round of the competition.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org